England has a proven history of providing independent financial and strategic advice. Our senior professionals have advised public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses, and other middle-market companies in hundreds of sale and acquisition transactions. Drawing on that experience, we provide comprehensive M&A advisory services for our clients.
Exclusive Sales and Corporate Divestitures
England negotiates exclusive sales of public and private middle-market companies, and divestitures of subsidiaries and divisions of larger corporations. Acting for corporate clients, special board committees or selling shareholders, we operate a focused and efficient sale process to maximize the sale proceeds and achieve an optimal transaction structure.
Our key services in completing exclusive sale assignments include:
- Conducting a rigorous due diligence of our client and its growth prospects
- Preparing customized sales materials to position our client's unique value proposition
- Working closely with our client to identify the field of potential buyers, and then marketing the business, with strict confidentiality, only to highly qualified candidates
- Soliciting and negotiating acquisition bids structured to achieve our client’s objectives
- Assisting with the documenting and successfully closing the sale
England assists corporations and private equity groups in strategic acquisitions and buyouts of companies, divisions, and product lines. Based upon our deep industry history and relationships, we find opportunities that others can't uncover; we help our clients accurately assess the strategic merits of potential combinations; and we move quickly to close those transactions that survive the strategic review process.
Our key buy-side advisory services include:
- Developing strategic acquisition criteria
- Identifying and approaching acquisition candidates
- Conducting due diligence of the target
- Assessing potential synergies and transaction risks associated with the target
- Preparing valuation analyses and providing advice on bidding strategies
- Structuring, negotiating, and closing the acquisition